Monday, May 5, 2008

I have been tagged

By not-so-eventful

What I was doing ten years ago:
I was about to start my senior year. I was looking good and ready for an exciting year. I was about to become an only child for the first time ever. Little did I know what excitement this year would hold!

5 Things on my To-Do List today:
1. Work (boo!)
2. Call and find out payoff amounts on loans(Blah!)
3. Finish working our budget
4.Cook dinner (check..thank you crock pot)
5. Laundry

5 Places I have traveled:
1.Ohio
2.Mexico
3.Rome, Italy
4.Colorado
5.New York
(I know, I need to get out more!)

5 Snacks or Treats I enjoy:
1.Cookies (ones with chocolate chips)
2.Chips & Queso
3.Granola bars
4.Fruit
5.Yogurt

What would I do if I were a Billionaire?
Tithe, of course. Pay off all of my and my immediate family’s debt. Travel, stay at home and have more babies!

Places I've Lived:
1.Abilene, TX
2.Waco, TX
3.Irving, TX
4.Dallas, TX
5.Fort Worth, TX

Thrilling right!

Jobs I've had:
1.Babysitter
2.Childcare provider at Southside Baptist Church
3.Childcare provider at two other churches in Waco
4.Assistant to the President's wife at Baylor
5.K and 5th Grade Teacher in Mesquitel ISD
6.K and 5th grade teacher in HEB ISd
7.Administrative Assistant for Brown & Gay Engineers.

5 People I'm Tagging:
1.Randa
2.Courtney
3.Laura
4.Stephanie
5.Alicia

No comments: