Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day




Dear Daddy,

Thank you so much for being such a great Dad. I am the luckiest kid in the world.
Thank you for reading my favorite books over and over again. You do the best voices! I also love how you let me ride on your back and then tickle me until I get the hiccups. I got this ticklish thing from you and I am sure someday I am will be able to whip you for doing it so enjoy it while it lasts ;)
I love how you like to teach me new things, like how to barbeque. Or how to mow the lawn. I often wonder if you will ever pass these Fun tasks off to me!
You always take me to fun places like the zoo and Cabela's. By the way, the other day when we were watching them feed the fish, what happened to those little gold ones? That was so strange, they were playing with the big fish having a great time and then poof htey were gone...strange!
Most of all I am thankful for all the time you spend hugging me and kissing me. I love when you put me to bed and we get to kiss hippo and bear goodnight. IT is so great that you always make them go to sleep before me. Too bad for them!
I am looking forward to our years ahead when you will coach me and teach me the ways of life. I look forward to the days of looking up into the stands and knowing that my dad is there and proud of me no matter how well I play.
I am so glad that we will get to spend the summer together. I will definetly miss having Mommy here but we are going to have a great time doing guy stuff, checking out the cows and, of course, watching for woo woos and airpanes!
You are so special to me and I hope you know how much we love you!

Hugs and kisses,

Kaden

PS Thanks for choosing my Mommy, she is awesome and what a looker.

PPS I also love my PPaw, Papa and Papa Jack. I don't think a boy gets any luckier than me to have all of you guys to love me!

No comments: