Friday, October 26, 2007

Just for fun!




What time is it? 10:10...Kaden's b-day time!
What's your full name? Angela Jill Rhodes
What are you most afraid of? losing my family, rollercoasters!

What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater? Bourne Ultimatum, wow that's been a while!

Ever been to Alaska ? No

Ever been toilet paper rolling? yes, many times...I lives in Abilene there wasn't much to do!


Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes

Been in a car accident? Yes, when I was 16. I was going to babysit and meghan made me drive Mom' s Buick which I didn't like driving. needless to say the death intersection at Catclaw and Rebecca Lane led to the demise of the almost new Buick!


Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons!


Favorite day of the week? Saturday


Favorite restaurant? La Haceinda, Rio Mambo

Favorite Flower? roses or tulips

Favorite sport to watch? food network challenge?

Favorite Drink? Diet Coke


Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food...though it si rather impossible to find!

Disney or Warner Brothers? Both


Ever been on a ship? Yes, I went on a cruise my junior year in college...it was cloudy the whole time except th elast day on the way back...still fun though!

What color is your bedroom carpet? off-white


How many times did you fail your driver's test? None

Before this one, who did you get your last email from? several people at once!


What do you do when you are bored? bored??? what does that mean?

Bedtime? asleep on couch, usually...9:30...actually in bed 10:30



Favorite TV show? The Office, 30 Rock, er, My Name is Earl, oh my new favorite..Big Bang Theory....it is hillarious!


Last person you went out to eat with? Jon

Favorite time of year? winter/spring

Favorite color? red, blue and green

How many tattoos do you have? none...that you can see...he he..... just kidding. there are lots of pretty things in the world but nothing that I want on my body forever. I do enjoy LA Ink though!

How Many Pets do you have? one, a dog named Molly


Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken, i have received the whoel explanation from my uncle!


What do you want to do before you die? Have more kids, see my kids get married, become a grandmother, travel (to places like Hawaii, California, National Parks, France, Virgin Islands, etc.), retire and spend my days just hanging out with Jon.



Have you ever been to Hawaii? No...see the list from above

Have you been to countries outside the US ? yes, Mexico and Rome.


Time this survey ended? 10:25

2 comments:

megrynders said...

The Food Network Challenge is not a sport...but that is a hilarious answer!!

Unknown said...

Love The Big Bang Theory,too. Best new sitcom in years. It is hilarious. Everyone should watch it Mondays on CBS. You don't know what you are missing if you do not watch this show.