Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Detox Update

Detox update


Well we are on day 10 of nothing but fruits and veggies. We are doing pretty well considering the fact we are completely deprived of milk, meat, and bread. I have a dramatically reduced appetite which is a great thing and will help me a great deal when we get back to a regular diet. I have a bad habit of eating beyond my full point.

I have suffered through 3 meals out to Mexican restaurants. (My favorite BTW) Eating a dinner salad with sautéed veggies just isn’t the same as cheese enchiladas. The hardest part is no chips and salsa. But I have prevailed.

Yesterday I hit a point at lunch when I literally was hungry but couldn’t stand the thought of eating one more vegetable. I have found some new recipes so that is helping. If you have any meat, dairy and bread free recipes send them this way!

The good news is
I have lost a total of 15 pounds since January 9
And Jon has lost 20. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Diana Richards said...

Wow...you sure have will power. There is NO WAY I could go on any diet that deprives me of chips and queso! Excellent job!