Thursday, September 17, 2009

Party Like It's My Birthday!

I have officially entered the final year of my 20's!
It is hard to believe, but always better than the alternative.
No, I am not upset about it. This is the dainty knife they gave me to cut my cake!
The Snead Family showing their birthday spirit.
The cooper's Natalie, Mark, Delaney and Little Baby Tyler!
He made his appearance a few days later!
Becky, Meghan and Me enjoying some Baja Grill
My two favorite boys!
September Birthday buddies!
Madison is helping Ryan with his tie...much better....
Me, Vanessa and Landon. He was not terribly interested in the camera!
Amanda and Allison full of yummy queso!
The kiddo table! They were so kind to split up when our table couldn't fit everyone!
My two yummy cakes!
Kaden enjoying some "schokolate!"

Thanks to all my friends and family who helped me celebrate my birthday!
I felt really special to have so many there!

No comments: