Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ella in my Belly! Week 24/25

I say 24/25 because this baby girl is measuring a week further along! She is probably going to be the big baby the doc was expecting with Kaden!
Her kicks are strong and her heartbeat sounds great!
She even kicked her Aunt Allison the other day.
My belly does waves when she gets really excited, usually around 10:30 PM!
I am feeling pretty good most of the time but she still doesn't like milk for breakfast apparently!

Kaden out of the blue this morning asked me this
K: Mommy how does baby get out of your tummy?
Me: She just comes out
K: But HOW does she get out?
Me: I just push her out.
K: But how does she actually come out?
Me: Hand me that remote over there and I will turn on Mickey!
Whew! Dodged that bullet...for now!

Next month we will do another sonogram, glucose test etc. Can't wait to see her again!

No comments: