Monday, August 24, 2009

New Park......to us!

Last week I took my kids from school on a field trip to a park we had never explored. So, of course, I had to bring my little man there too!
I thought he looked so big in these pictures!
he loved this thing! Don't worry Daddy was holding him!
Sweet boy! After about 3 rides his hands were hurting!
Digging in the sand. Mark and Meghan made me cry growing up by sitting on something similar and saying they were going to bury me...I cried because I believed them!
Swinging boy! This week he was particularly attached to his baseball hat!
Driving the GIANT tractor!
Listening to some guys daughter talk in the whisper tube...don't worry he was friendly and we were close by :)
One last bounce and drink of our nice warm milk.....Don't worry we threw it away before we left.

fun times, new park...we will be back!

1 comment:

To God be the glory... said...

He has grown up so very much!