Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sushi and Pillow Forts!

This is Jon...sometimes he thinks he is Alton Brown...so he decides to experiment with new foods.
This was one of those nights........ We made sushi.....
What's up Doc! Kaden enjoyed the carrots..............
And some of the rolls.......They look pretty right.....
Mommymoto my friends call me.....Excuse my hideous hair and outfit..it was swimming day at school.
I was a better roller than "Alton"
My assistant.......It was pretty delicious.....I was full by the time we were done making it
We followed up our culinary adventure with a pillow fort
Here we are inside with Kaden's favorite toy..... the flashlight
Kaden pillow
Molly girl... she wasn't sure what to think

Pillow Fort......The rebuild...Kaden mostly liked knocking it down and getting on top of us.......
This was suppose to be a studier build but was promptly knocked down. 
Well it was sure fun though!

To sushi and pillow forts...Cheers!

No comments: